IT’S NICE TO MEET YOU
My name is Angela, but you can call me Angie. I am a film and digital wedding photographer located in Central Texas, and my business exists because I'm passionate about enriching and preserving stories of people, love, and marriage through photos that are genuine and authentic to YOU.
1. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyer's Briggs and 9 on the Enneagram.
2. My favorite thing at weddings (after the people, of course!) is the flowers.
3. When not photographing a wedding, on the weekends you can find me sipping coffee or mimosas at brunch with family or friends on Saturdays, and outside somewhere pretty, dropping into a dance class at Ballet Austin, or watching football after church on Sundays.
4. One day my twin brother and I will own "twin" golden retrievers.
5. Some of my favorite combinations include: sunsets + a beach, football + guacamole, chocolate + peanut butter, coffee + my Bible
a few fun things about me:
my business supports orphan care & Advocacy
The Archibald Project is an orphan care advocacy organization that uses media to tell stories. These stories advocate for orphans, educate on orphan care, build community and inspire people to action. Because the Archibald Project exists, fewer children are called orphan.
Each wedding I photograph helps support this organization to change the world one orphan care story at a time.